Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / My idea for a game.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi. I'm a new poster to this forum. I was wondering if any artists would like to work with me on a project. It is a 3D side scrolling beat em up, which means it has a 3D effect on the sprites. I would also like to know if there are any darkBASIC programmers who would like to work with me. I am serious about this project, so if you would like to work with me, respond to this post, of e-mail me at Colin_Seymour@yahoo.co.uk thanks for your time, and see you laters.
sgalland
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2002 23:19
If you really want to get people to help you and get everyone motivated, start work and show that you can make something. After that, many people would probably love to join you.

Good luck,
Sean
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2002 06:17
Sounds like a plan... there are a few good Sprite animations in the links section of this site, be sure to check them out for placemarkers before you can an artist.

Showing off a little of an engine tends to encourage help around here - but if I were you plan for the long haul and alot of sleepless nights working on this baby alone.

(^_^) sounds interesting like Double Dragon right?

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 05:56:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 05:56:22