Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / anyone knows how to load and play a midi file?

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
I am using DB Pro and I don't think the manual tells you how to load a midi file. Maybe I'm just stupid, but I don't know the command for it. Lolz Would this be the same method as loading a wave file??? Please for help poor lil o me.

eatfishy
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2004 09:56
I believe the commands for Pro and Classic are the same (I use classic, so I'm doing my best). try using LOAD MUSIC "music.mid",1 you can always change the id number of course. Then you use PLAY MUSIC 1 or LOOP MUSIC 1.

Crazy Donut Productions, Current Project: KillZone
Web Site Button Does Not Work, Visit Here: http://www.geocities.com/crazydonutproductions/index.html
2D Analyst
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
I realized it is mention in the manual. I overlooked it. lolz I also was having trouble because I spelled the file type name wrong such as midi file should ends with xxx.mid and jpeg image should end with xxx.jpg Man I love this forum already, people response to your question really quick. Thanks man

eatfishy

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 08:47:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 08:47:00