Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] george w. bush :)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

My signiture image is a good measure of my sanity!
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2004 23:01
ha ha ha That actually comes up! LOL

* DBP_NETLIB_v1 - VB.NET PLUGIN FOR DBP * Click Logo
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2004 23:11
Wow, at first I thought you were just doing a photoshop job and then I tried it. Interesting that is.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly known as Yellow)
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2004 23:24
Its old news...

The place for all great plug-ins.
The Coding Area - From my brain to your browser...
TheAbomb12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 00:09
yep

Amist the Blue Skies...
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 00:11
Quote: "Its old news..."

Argh! I posted this only a month or two ago!

Search "miserable" on the gen talk forum - it should appear.

HZence
Years of Service
User Offline
Lol, that's awesome!

Quote: "Its old news..."

Ah, I love it when someone posts something they found on the internet that's a revelation to them, and then someone comes in and says something along the lines of "THAT IS SO OLD". If it's old, why even bother posting? Is that your way of saying "I saw it first, neener neener neener"?

Team EOD :: Programmer/Storyboard Assistant
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 00:26
arg?

Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 00:31
George W. Bush is my american idol.

http://www.dbspot.com/ - Free subdomain hosting. Unlimited space/transfer. It's nice, I like it, you should too!
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 00:33
oh my god! DIE!

zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 06:52
The death penalty for liking Bush, eh?

Sigh, I suppose I can say a lot of nasty things, but it won't make a difference. You're just a write off, a victim of the leftist media with no clue about history or a religious/political fanatic.
--
TAZ

For the record, I'm a card carrying libertarian. So, I like to think that I'm more objective than the average bear.

Manticore Night
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 07:05
Bush is STUPID, he has to make a big deal about his war and ruin the american image.

It's amazing how much TV has raised us. (Bart Simpson)
HZence
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Sigh, I suppose I can say a lot of nasty things, but it won't make a difference. You're just a write off, a victim of the leftist media with no clue about history or a religious/political fanatic."

You know, all I have to do is alter that quote to say:

Quote: "Sigh, I suppose I can say a lot of nasty things, but it won't make a difference. You're just a write off, a victim of the rightist media with no clue about history or a religious/political fanatic."

There, now it's true. Lol.

*sips tea*

zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 07:49

So, do you approve of the death penalty for liking Bush, too?

Call me a radical, I believe in freedom of speech. But, I like a little more meat to the discussion than death wishing.
--
TAZ

HZence
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " So, do you approve of the death penalty for liking Bush, too?

Call me a radical, I believe in freedom of speech. But, I like a little more meat to the discussion than death wishing.
"

Look, I pissed off a conservative with virtually no effort! lol

*sips more tea*

AluminumPork
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 09:09 Edited at: 9th May 2004 09:15
Hey, I was just looking more into google bombs, and found this this one "weapons of mass destruction"

click the first link that comes up, it's hilarious.

prob old news, oh well.

[edit]
On the political side of things, I honestly don't feel that Bush represents the spirit of America, and I live in America. As soon as he took office he basically started pissing off the world. I'm not saying that we shouldn't have gone quietly about that, but I feel the actions he took were irresponsible. He has done nothing other than give the world an even worse view of America, and it doesn't convince me much when world heard that Bush shouldn't have won the election.

Ramble.
[edit]

P4 2.4Ghz HT, 512MB RAM, ATI Radeon 9600 128MB, 19" Viewsonic, 80GB HD

Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 09:33 Edited at: 9th May 2004 09:35
Quote: "If it's old, why even bother posting? Is that your way of saying "I saw it first, neener neener neener"?"

Yes, yes it is.

Quote: "Hey, I was just looking more into google bombs, and found this this one "weapons of mass destruction"

click the first link that comes up, it's hilarious.

prob old news, oh well."

Yup, that along with a couple other similar spoofs of that page have been posted multiple times over the past year. Oh, and I saw it first. Neener. Neener. Neener.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 11:06
Ok Porky, let's try some role play here. Let's say YOU were just sworn into the office of president after the biggest joke in election history. Then 8 months later terrorists kill thousands of people in the country you're presiding over. NOW you're being scrutinized for not knowing it was going to happen and not preventing it.
Next, you receive a little intelligence that good old Saddam is planning to attack as well. What do you do this time?? Stand by and let it happen again? Looks to me like you're in a lose-lose situation. Choose war and get rid of some bad men, piss off the world. Choose to risk the lives of the people of your own country, piss off the world. I mean, what can a man be expected to do here??

Bush is looking out for what's best for americans. Screw France, screw Belgium, screw Canada, screw Saddam and his loyals. He put us first, because that's his job. If you'd take off your idiot glasses and try to realize that, you'd learn to appreciate it.

http://www.dbspot.com/ - Free subdomain hosting. Unlimited space/transfer. It's nice, I like it, you should too!
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 12:48 Edited at: 9th May 2004 12:49
Quote: "Yes, yes it is."

Plus, hopefully the person who originates a post will have a search before posting.
Too much posting, not enough searching...

The place for all great plug-ins.
Keep your friends close, and your cats even closer.
Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 13:47 Edited at: 9th May 2004 13:49
Quote: "Bush is looking out for what's best for americans. "

I'll try and keep this clean.

Bush's people were highly warned by clintons people as of dec 2000 of possible Osama activity on the homefront. That being stated, bush was on the defense for about 3 months, then riled down. About 2 weeks before 9-11, radio scanners, and email scanner, and all the phone tracers, were picking up transmissions about "the big one".

Bush's people, instead of warning the FAA and all the other commitys to tighten security, basicly ignored the activity, and said " HEY TERRORISTS, COME TAKE A SWING!!!!".

Now 1 1/2 years later, we reach upon march of 2003. We go into Iraq after a somewhat serious campaign in Afgani territory. Bush, Rumsfeld, and Cheney saying "oh god the WMD's the Weapons of mass destruction!!!!, we swear to jesus christ they are there, and we know where."

March of 2004... no sign of any WMD's. The closest to a WMD was a unfinished chemical weaopn disposal facility and a few weak canisters here and there.... that with the week air force of iraq, couldn't make it acroos the pacific, and the worst damage to us dealt is a small ripple of water on the US's Pacific coast.

In that years time we let many of our soldiers die, just cause the asswipe George W Bush probably wanted revenge... cause of Saddams assasination attempt on his dad, george senior.

So in short, Saddam was a small fry in a hole (trust me, if he was smarter, and had the resources to kick the f*ck outta us, he wouldn't of been in a hole), and osama is running free planning his next attack.

In the end, all I cna hope for is Jeb Bush not to rig the election in Florida for his Bro again, but that don't mean i wanna see Kerry in office Either. Hell, looking at this years crop, i'd enjoy Ralph Nader (oh god... Did i just say i'd vote for a greener? )

--Eric

Quote: "screw Saddam and his loyals"

Hahha, i think someones doing that in the iraqi prisons...hahah (if your current with the news... you'll get that one for its sick but true side)

"I like you... when the world is mine, you death shall be quick and painless"
Current good thing: The Apprentice
Former name : Liquidz_Snake
Pricey
Years of Service
User Offline
that weapons of mass destructions one is FUNNY!

My signiture image is a good measure of my sanity!
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2004 13:59
Hey, has this turned into a 'my politics is better than yours' thread?

I made a little bet with myself yesterday that it would turn this way, so I get to reward myself with a chocolate bar and a thread lock

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 00:16:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 00:16:40