Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Nick Berg

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 15:05
If you have a strong stomach, look for the Nick Berg video using Kazaa. I can't say anything about it, except... damn.

I will understand if a mod locks or deletes this. And even though I'm not American, I know when something is just wrong.

Sorry, just had to get this out of my head somehow.

.::formerly r_kabouter
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 15:27
You could say whether it's adult material or just weird. Besides, the mods will most likely lock or delete this when they see it.

At least it's out now .

Van-B

The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 15:32
dude... that's just plain wrong

AthlonXP 2500+ | 256MB DDR PC2700 | GeForce FX 5200 44.04 | DirectX 9.0 | Audigy2 | Crystal Clean OS
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 15:55
Well Rich posted a video with a guy that shoved his head up a sheep's ass before, but this may be locked purely because it mentiosn Kazaa. Still, I'd like to know if it's adult or gross before watching.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Arkheii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 15:59
It's gross ok? This isn't illegal to d/l because it was up for download at some website. I can't find it because the website is in another language (so google wasn't any help). I though't you'd all see this on some news channel already.

Anyway, it's the video where some terrorists cut off an American's head (So obviously it's gore). Go to the CNN website if you want to read about it.

Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 16:02 Edited at: 12th May 2004 16:03
Yeah, the title gave it away but when I watched it I couldn't tell what the hell was going on (too blurry), still pretty disgusting though from what it seems to be.

This has some of the story: http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/local/8617523.htm?1c

Heh, just looked at CNN - front page lol.

Arkheii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 16:06
Hmmm, the one I dl/ed was about 5 mb, about 5 minutes long and in wmv format. the last minute was the gorey scene but even though the resolution was pretty small I could still make out what was happening. The TV stations here were making a fuss about it since 10 hrs. ago. I'm surprised you still haven't heard of it.

Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 16:13
It's Australia, we're always behind.

The video I got was only 2mb, didn't last that long and you couldn't really tell what was going on. I'm sort of glad as well, because after reading that article I'm pretty sure I don't want to see the full thing.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 16:30
Sorry, I don't have the morbid fascination to even consider it.

Maybe that makes me weird...but then I'd rather be weird.

BatVink
http://facepaint.me.uk/catalog/default.php AMD 3000+ Barton, 512Mb Ram, 120 Gig Drive space, GeForce 5200 FX 128 Mb, Asus A7N8X Mobo.
Terms & Conditions apply
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 17:41
I'm the same, ever since my brother showed me a dude casually chiseling the end of his finger off I try to avoid them .

Van-B

The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!.
Flashing Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 17:59
Quote: "can't find it because the website is in another language (so google wasn't any help). "

It can be found on google quite easily.

Most of the news stories give you a big clue to what to search for by saying the islamic web-site is known as a clearinghouse for al-queda. And, of course, this incident took place in iraq.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 20:57
you personally what i think is more wrong is that this is being spread across the web as if it is something cool;
just think about this guys family for a sec, how would you like it if a loved one was put on some sick show for everyone...

sorry, but i find the whole ordeal quite sickening - and just showing how much some people can be scum of the earth!
wish to god i were in the US or UK armed forces out there, wouldn't give a damn what my superior said i'd hunt the bastards down and make sure they go what they deserved.

AthlonXP 2500+ | 256MB DDR PC2700 | GeForce FX 5200 44.04 | DirectX 9.0 | Audigy2 | Crystal Clean OS
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 21:07
Quote: "wish to god i were in the US or UK armed forces out there, wouldn't give a damn what my superior said i'd hunt the bastards down and make sure they go what they deserved."

Then again, this was only in retaliation to the Americans torturing Iraqis. Apparently, some of the things they were made to do were really religiously offensive.

It's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other

Blue Shadow
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm sorry but that is just plain sick. Why the hell did you even think of looking for it?

Visit the Code Monkey's website at http://www.codemonkeystudios.tk
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 21:58
sick planet - must leave

* DBP_NETLIB_v1 - VB.NET PLUGIN FOR DBP * Click Logo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 23:47:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 23:47:17