Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / DeleD help for the programing inpaired

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i am in need of help, I have spent the last week 10 hours a day working with DB and have created my matrix and three walls to a building. while this has been fun, and have learned a lot(=)pulled out a lot of hair and spent money on syc meds)to keep makeing building this way would be hard. so i found yall and started reading advice and found the program DeleD my question is 1 onece you have built you building in this program is it easy to put it into DB matix? and how would you do that 2 onece it is in DB matrix can it be retextured or does that have to happen all in DeleD and if not can you texture just certain parts of your building or will DB see it as on object? please please i can't ask enough for some good advice please fill free to use my email if you want[email]captfantastic01@juno.com thank you
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2004 23:16
The Enter key is your friend.

It all depends on what formats DeleD exports to. If it exports to DirectX .x then you can just load it into DB via the normal method.

Once again, the texturing depends upon how it's exported. Simply, yes, you can retexture models.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 09:44:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 09:44:54