Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Publishers

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2004 10:20 Edited at: 22nd May 2004 10:29
Quote: "TheAbomb: You really do sound like one of those bastards's
trying to become a mod... its sounds stupid."

no, I have no intrest in becoming a mod at all; and I really doubt that TGC would even consider me.

Im just a guy who is ticked off by a couple of flamers, and I really could careless of what you think I sound like.

Amist the Blue Skies...
Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2004 10:43
What if you sounded like a girl?

----

http://www.dbspot.com/ - Free website hosting. Fast and reliable... probably.
Zenincanin 14
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2004 20:12
Quote: "What if you sounded like a girl?"

LOL

Good Games Are Made by Powerful Coders
My Favorite Website
Andy Igoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2004 21:34
Quote: "If they turned you down, what keeps them from doing the same to WMG?"

Hopefully they will, you dont seriously expect anyone with a penny or more in their wallet to hand over cash to this kid do you ? All the same I think thats no reason to flame the kid like has been done here.

Advise is one thing but "u r a lamer" demonstrates the same creative flair that he's being flamed for.

As for people not understanding metaphors, I think you do a diss-service to the human race, both in your opion of them and by your existence. If you treat adults like a child then that only serves to demonstrate that you yourself are immature. Sure there are youngsters on this forum too, but i'm sure if they needed a bubblewrap coated world then there'd not have made it as far as this forum.

God created the world in 7 days, but we're still waiting for the patch.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2004 03:04
Quote: " If I was judged on what I got up too when I was your age Mouse I wouldn't get out of jail for another 12 years !"

Wonderful legal system you have across the pond

Quote: "So you and some other very agressive people dont want to answer this guys question, but instead of ignoring it you choose to make a public spectacle of yourselves by demonstrating your lack of ingenuitive wit."

Unlike you, I don't waste my ingenuitive wit on an insipid code thief on a discussion forum thats average user age is under 18. I've got better things to do with it.

Carry on

Zenincanin 14
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2004 03:07
Ahh, I really wanna see these web templates.

Cyberflame
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2004 03:35
You know. For a guy whose the son of someone who has a porche AND a bmw you do try to make money alot.

Maybe your dad is like on of those people at my highschool. They spend hours ignoring their schoolwork and working at McDonalds. To buy a shiney new car. So they can get an Std from some shallow girl. And then figure out that theyve ruined their life with a pos car and a fetal alcohol syndrome baby.

Hats off to the idiots. I'll have fries with my burger please.

(w00t best flame (by me) ever! i give myself a 10!)

IF your rolling along the ocean in you jet ski and the wheels fall off. Do you still have enough pancakes to cover a doghouse?

Purple, because icecream has no bones.
Gir
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2004 05:56
Gee Z you seem to be taking WMG's side in a most random way (without a note of sarcasm) which seems to imply that you are in fact the same person. God I hate you Z, how numb can you get. hehe and you said you got that einstein riddle, yeah right!

I'm makin' a cake...
Zenincanin 14
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2004 01:52
Well, I did!

Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2004 04:31
Quote: "As for people not understanding metaphors, I think you do a diss-service to the human race, both in your opion of them and by your existence. If you treat adults like a child then that only serves to demonstrate that you yourself are immature. Sure there are youngsters on this forum too, but i'm sure if they needed a bubblewrap coated world then there'd not have made it as far as this forum."

I might also point out that subtle insults like that one have even less of an effect then the metaphoric ones.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 00:36:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 00:36:28