Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hea. What program do you recomend for animating modols and were do you get it. Would be good if it was free .
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2004 04:17
well good free animators are not bad, ones such as wings 3D and anim8tor, but i would suggest milkshape.....this progran is the best modler that i have found and is very cheap (25$).....it would be one of the best investments you could get...

my two bits,
Bish

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2004 09:46
If you're looking for animators to animate game objects then I recommend Milkshape (as Bishop mentioned) or GameSpace. For creating video files for cutscenes you want something like Carrara Studio or TrueSpace.

Check out "Game Programming Kit for Beginners" In the DarkBasic Classic board.

Crazy Donut Productions, Current Project: KillZone
Web Site Button Does Not Work, Visit Here: http://www.geocities.com/crazydonutproductions/index.html
MegaMan
Years of Service
User Offline
The thanks thats a big help!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 11:17:26
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 11:17:26