Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / DBPro Trial Edition questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Just played with it some. Wow! Very nice. Love the editor, the debugger, and the responsiveness of the apps it creates. How large are the exe's? I cannot find where it creates the exe's. I assume the Trial does not. Makes sense

Also where in the Houston area can I find an off the shelf version?

than
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2004 13:30
The exes produced are a little larger than we like at the moment - it's quite easy to get a 5MB exe, but they don't grow much bigger than that. They can be reduced in size by creating them as a compressed exe from the editor though.

You can create exe's using the trial. If you have just opened the editor and typed in code then the exe will be created in a temporary area. However if you create a project, then the exe will be created in the same place as your project file.

F4 - create exe
F5 - create exe and run it

You can get DBPro from CompUSA, amazon, or from this very web site (shipping included in costs)

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 11:22:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 11:22:08