Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Soul Shooter Update Pic Only

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 06:05 Edited at: 7th Jun 2004 06:06
This is the Blitz Basic Version of Soul Shooter, but I will make a darkbasic pro version too.

http://www.dbspot.com/thedesktops/fpsshot.jpg

DGP 2
The awesome DarkGamePlayer 2.
Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 06:09
baaah get that blitz crap outta here

Only good thing about blitz is the tree maker that guy made, as we can see you used

----
This is my Kung Fu and it is strong.
http://www.dbspot.com/ - Free website hosting. Fast and reliable... probably.
the desktops
Years of Service
User Offline

DGP 2
the desktops
Years of Service
User Offline
ok here's the real thing

DGP 2
Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 08:07
Wow, you just ripped those both off the blitz forums didn't you..
Welp, the actual creators have been notified. You're a disappointment to us all.

----
walaber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 08:22
okay, this is just about enough from desktops. can someone please ban this guy?

Go Go Gadget DBPRO!

Athlon XP 2400+ || DDR-SDRAM 1GB || Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti4200 AGP 8x 128MB
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 08:26
Yeah, it was so obvious. I mean, the creator of that first screenshot just posted in the Program Annoucements board.

Can't believe I actually stood up for you when you were doing one of your other stupid projects.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly known as Yellow)
Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 08:29 Edited at: 7th Jun 2004 08:34
Yeah, what a worm.

DoctorWho and Skitchy won't be pleased

OH, and you sir have lost your dbspot privileges
Does someone have us a eulogy for the dead?

----
the desktops
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 09:34 Edited at: 7th Jun 2004 09:58
DAMN GUYS,YOU PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE A JOKE.

I'M VERY SORRY TO THE ACTUAL CREATORS OF THE 2 PROGRAMS.

@Jimmy, I could careless if you take away my subdomain.I'm buying a server anyway soon.

Quote: "Only good thing about blitz is the tree maker that guy made, as we can see you used "

a little weird I think. What are you doing on the Blitz Forums. Blitz Basic is about 50 times better than you think. How would you know mr.noisy or i'm just a selfish care about my self that don't want any unwanted 8**mb paintshop on my server and as dumb as you may seem has unlimited space. I haven't seen any darkbasic work from you, or you just a computer nerd prosecutor.
the desktops
Years of Service
User Offline
@MikeS-
Quote: "Can't believe I actually stood up for you when you were doing one of your other stupid projects."

Maybe if I didn't have to worry about the symptoms of diabetes, maybe I would get something done.
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 10:13
Err, lets not get personal here. I don't care what you say, stealing other people's work makes you a thief and I have no respect for anyone of this stature.

This was not a funny Joke.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly known as Yellow)
Arkheii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 10:34
Holy crap. If the Blitzers see this guy, it could damage the image of the DB community.

You have been labeled a theif. Go away and take that label with you, as we do not want anything to do with it. You could have AT LEAST removed the links to the images as soon as Jimmy caught you, along with giving a more serious and humble apology and e-mailing the original creators of those games and admit your mischief. I'd rather be an ass that hasn't finished anything than an ass who steals the hard work of others.

the desktops
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 10:44 Edited at: 7th Jun 2004 10:46
You too guys are just plain dumb asses. Maybe if Mr. so called Jimmy didn't email the blitzers maybe non of this would of happened or maybe if he would keep his nose in the darkbasic forums since he said the blitz basic is only good for the treedemo at the site.

If you don't believe it was a joke fine. But I could of showed you the truth pic of Soul Shooter, but Mr. Stupid Ass Jimmy deleted the account, but left my frontpage on.
Arkheii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 10:57
Who's the dumbass that STOLE pictures from the BB forums and posted them HERE in the first place? We don't need to see what work you've done on that soul wtf game, because if you had to steal pictures and pretend it was YOUR game then maybe you haven't even got the game to a playable state. Joke my ass, that's how losers and lamers always cover up for their craploads of stupidity. And what were YOU doing in the BB forum? Just because these are rivaling companies, it does not mean that we are prohibited from visiting the other site. Just don't post ANYTHING that has to do with the rival company. It's asswad lamers like you that make the BB forums look more professional, by making TGC look more n00b and lamer infested.

I have respect for Jimmy and the other established members of this forum. If Jimmy did not delete your account, and this "http://www.dbspot.com/thedesktops/fpsshot.jpg" was found in his website, he can be in big trouble, because of YOU. Can you call mods Mr. Stupid Asses when they BAN people like you? Hell no. It's Jimmy's server and he can do whatever he wants with it, even delete your account.

Someone just please ban him. We don't want Blitz to get involved, do we?

the desktops
Years of Service
User Offline
Well it's time to prove your ass wrong now. First of all the first damn pic was actually a PROGRAM THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TO CREATE A FREAKING LANDSCAPE FOR BLITZ BASIC. MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T TALK TO DAMN FAST YOU WOULD FIND OUT YOURSELF.

I BROUGHT BLITZ3D for $100, SO I THINK I SHOULD HAVE A RIGHT ON THEIR FORUM.

ALSO THE SECOND PHOTO WAS FROM A GAME THAT YOU WAS OPEN SOURCE, SO REALLY YOU COULD EDIT THE CODE AND PUT IN THE MODELS FREAKING ASSHOLE.
Arkheii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 11:03
And calling them Soul Shooter?

the desktops
Years of Service
User Offline
EDITING THE CODE OF COURSE
the desktops
Years of Service
User Offline
I COULD OF PUT IN MY OWN MODELS. LIKE I SAID I'M WAS GOING TO MAKE A DARKBASIC AND BLITZBASIC VERSION SINCE THEY BOTH ARE DIFFERENT
the desktops
Years of Service
User Offline
From the first pic he has a demo of that level away so that means that you could put your models on there. I was going to export that level in to .x or .3ds format, BUT NO WE HAVE FAST TALKERS HERE!
Arkheii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 11:16 Edited at: 7th Jun 2004 11:30
*Haaaa... Hindi talaga magpapatalo ang mokong na 'to...*

Apparently, NONE of those screenshots show your work. Are the models royalty free? Did you make the levels on your own? Have you changed enough from an open source project to make it a distinctly different game so you can call it your own? Did you even mention any credit to the authors of such open source code? Did you even make your own screenshot? No, you didn't. The first screenshot is even exactly the same as the one posted on the BB forum, right down to the filename. So what does that prove? None of the above are your work, and claiming that they are yours by your merely calling them update pics of your game is immediately theft all the way to the dirtiest detail.

edit: You have not changed enough from either one's work to rightfully claim them your own. Until then, you are to credit the original authors and even when that time comes you must still give credit to the original authors. I don't see you mentioning anybody else' name here? I may be a fast talker, but at least I'm not a hasty poster who thinks that just because calling his inborn idiocy a joke is enough to let him get away with theft.

What makes this so easily and obviously devious ripping of someone else' work, is since those are Blitz, why didn't you post it in the Blitz forums? Oh I know, because they would recognize it and kick your stealing ass! Making a DBPro version? Well I don't see any screenshots from a DBPro version. Those are Blitz eh? Then what are they doing here? Oh, they are screenshots of Soul Shooter, your DBPro game? But those are the same screenshots from Blitz games! So what are they doing here? Because they are RIPS!

I dare you to make a new thread over at Blitz EXACTLY the same as your earlier posts with screenshots. Exactly the same as in word per word, under the screen name of "the desktops" using the same computer and same ip address. And claim it's your work. You up to it?

Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 12:20
I'm locking this thread for reasons already explained.

thedesktops, if you do anything like this again I will ask Rich to ban you.

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games. - Plus URL download, win dialogs.
Over 140 new commands

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 15:07:03
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 15:07:03