Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 18:15
Someone http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/ItemMessageDetails.asp?itemid=914976&topicid=60775 said that you do not need GBAs to play multiplayer in Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. Instead, a pop-up window will be used to display what would be on the GBA screen. Can anyone confirm this? I'd love to get this game for the multiplayer aspect but no way in hell am I going to buy 2 GBAs! Thanks!

He's evil, but, he'll die. I like it.
the desktops
Years of Service
User Offline
You will need the GBA. So prepare to forget the game.
3ddd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2004 18:43
Just want to say how annoying it is of Nintendo to do that. While I don't how difficult it would have been to do the pop up windows, especially if they weren't planned from the beginning, I think it is pretty alienating of them not implement them. But I guess for every $50 they don't get from people like me, someone else buys a $100 GBA along with the game

He's evil, but, he'll die. I like it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 00:31:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 00:31:25