Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Help wanted...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there anyone willing to help me learn Darkbasic Classic, because I want to design games like hell and I'm using this until July when I upgrade to DBPRO. SO who wants to help me learn?
Oh, I've tried the game Creators tuts, they suck because they aren't covering what I need for a fps...
3D Monster hunt uses a cylider, I want to use an actual gun but everytime I try it my game gets messed up so tuts on making GOOD FPSs with DBC are wanted.
Well thats all.

Got anime?
I do.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2004 01:00
The honest answer? If you can't cope with the tutorials, you need to look at them again. They teach you a lot of the techniques you need for any game, whether it's a FPS or a racer.

BatVink
http://facepaint.me.uk/catalog/default.php AMD 3000+ Barton, 512Mb Ram, 120 Gig Drive space, GeForce 5200 FX 128 Mb, Asus A7N8X Mobo.
Terms & Conditions apply
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Monster Hunt is good with basic FPS, but I have problems with inplenting a real gun, that's why I need help, I read the tuts thousands of times, and yeah binary moon is good, but not for what I need.

SO, if you can help with this problem then I'll thank you and put you in credits of my FPS.

Got anime?
I do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 12:33:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 12:33:51