Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / im confused

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
do I have to make my own models for my games with DBpro, or is there a small library of things somewhere and I cant find it....if the other way around, then how would I make models without using 3d canvas or anything else.
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2004 09:56
ok......in the dbpro directory there is a small amount of media that you are free to use in your games, but the selection is rather poor.....what i would do is either buy darkmatter or darkmatter 2, which are model collections you can buy here, or buy milkshape, which is the best modler that i have found (milkshape is a great program that costs only 25$!!!)..........goto google and search for milkshape and you can take it from there.....

any questions, ask,
Bish

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 12:37:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 12:37:11