Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Loading a bitmap image

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanx to whoever posted the code below originally. I just changed the path to the bitmap file. The problem is I cannot see the bitmap at all when I run the program. I triple checked that the path is correct.

Obviously, there is a problem loading the file. How do I check the return status from Load Bitmap call? I am an experienced C++ programmer, but EXTREMELY new to Basic syntax. I am using the trial version of DBPro, while I wait delivery of my box, so I cannot view the examples in help....
Errie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2004 19:36
The problem's probably something to do with the way DBP handles bitmaps compared with how DBC handles them as I originally wrote that for DBC - for DBP achieving the same effect is simpler:

I think that should work (I can't test it as I'm in the process of upgrading the computer with DB on it)

roujesky
Years of Service
User Offline
thanx! that works perfectly now. I am now going through both to see the differences.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 12:45:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 12:45:08