Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Download step-by-step learning program full version FREE!!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2004 23:31
Hi!
i make a program for newbies to learn program FASTER in a step-by-step learing program you will learn how to program from the most simple commands to the more advance commands.. + you get a packed FREE whit the program where you can see what the commands does...
and...... IT ALL FREE!!! if you wnat the FULL VERSION FREE!! + A FREE packed were you can learn what the commands does and mean..
if you are interestet in the program then email me: kattenolle@hotmail.com
or my msn; kattenolle@hotmail.com
and i will send you the program in a exe FREE!!!!
Please give some comments abaout the idea...
(im NOT done whit the program yet.. but if you interestet i will set you up on a list.. And when im done i will send you the program..) And thats NOT ALL if you have my program you will received FREE updates of the version were there will be more commands.) ALL THAT if you just mail me or we can talk at msn..
and like i said before PLEASE give some comments of what YOU think about the idea..
Lucky Lubisko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2004 12:15
Hi there. Mt name is Lucky-Lubisko,clearly this is not my real name but i try to avoid using it at Tesco's!

Seriously though, I would very much appreciate it if you could sned it to me. I'm trying to convert a story that I wrote about an ilsand into a 3d kind of environment. not quite a game but a kind of interactive book, thing. i'd be grateful for your help.

Thanks.
Saikoro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2004 12:20
Quote: "Joined: Sat Jun 5th 2004... i make a program for newbies to learn program"

Quote: "and i will send you the program in a exe... im NOT done whit the program yet.. "

Without any vadility at all to this program, Ill pass.

-Vash the Stampede

Need help? Ask me via email, msn, aim, or forums and Ill see what I can do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 12:24:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 12:24:29