Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Text not appearing correctly??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2004 09:51
Greetings, Ok I started this program tonite after many tutorials and lessons So far things are going ok and there are some small errors and the game isnt done yet but I wanted to correct my text issue first before I move on and really compltet this.

Why does my text not appear in the Input field when the game is running. Or is it just my computer. One minute it was working fine then the next minute it was displaying black boxes for the text??LOL

Any help would be very appreciated.

P.s. Go easy on me its my first program

Sureal Stone
Tetratic Software / GearHead Productions
zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2004 10:39
For some odd reason DB is a little flaky tonight so I didn't get the same results as you.

I did run a syntax check on your code and fixed somethings for you.

--
TAZ

History did not begin with PONG. -- Greg Costikyan

Game Beavers
Sureal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2004 23:28
Well I think my DarkBASIC program is screwed up........ Everything I type in the Input space with a bitmap as the background shows up with a black background SO BAsically my text is white and there is a black background on top of my Image. A few days ago the text just appeared over the image and I could still see the image in the background.

Now that I read over this its hard to understand......I think Im gonna buy Dbpro f--k this Electronic version.......

Sureal Stone
Tetratic Software / GearHead Productions

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 12:30:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 12:30:25