Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Oh No! Z-Interactive is after me!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2004 07:42 Edited at: 16th Jun 2004 08:15
Today, I got this E-Mail:

Sent : Tuesday, June 15, 2004 4:05 PM
To : TobyQuan@Hotmail.com
Subject : So, TobyQuan from TGC...

You think you're so good. I'll tell you what. You keep messin' with me and you'll get a nice spamming.

Okay. Before this gets any worse, let me be the bigger man... Perhaps nobody has ever been nice to you before. So, let me be the first.

Hello, Chris. My name is Scott. Nice to meet you.

You are on these boards a lot. Have you ever made a DarkBasic program before besides your school application?

You book is coming along very nice.

So, you like to play the drums. I play drum machines. I have a DR-660 Dr. Rhythm, and a DR5. I love the drums. They are one of my favorite instruments - although I only know how to play drum machines (synths), and not the real drums.

Have you seen any of my DarkBasic games? What did you think of them? Here is a link to one of my more popular games called Town Hall Toaster.

http://www.scotttown.com/games/game2.html

Have you played it yet? How far did you get? Did you know that there is a cheat code for level 4?

Did you know that the Toaster game was inspired by the building where I work? Yes, I made a 3D Model of the building that I work in. How pathetic is that?

And speaking of spam, did you know that one time I accidentally sent somebody 1.2 million E-Mails! Yes, it was a program that I wrote at work that got stuck in a loop. It started on Saturday night at 10:00 PM, and it stopped on Monday. Let's just say that our E-Mail servers were strong enough to withstand and hold 1.2 million E-Mail messages in her in-box. Her mail database was 2 gigabytes! Oops!

Chris, have you ever worked before? Do you have any summer plans?
Manticore Night
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2004 08:10 Edited at: 16th Jun 2004 08:16
Whatch out Toby, he's pretty good.

Anyway, Z, It'd be nice if you could tone down on the posts. I tried to learn the drums, then they kicked me out of band(Which was totaly insane, I just screwed up ONE concert).

@Toby: I LOVED Town Hall Toaster, if there's a code, could you tell me, PLEEEASE.

It's amazing how much TV has raised us. (Bart Simpson)
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2004 10:30
Go home Z.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2004 12:07
pretty good at what? I'm twice your age, guess I'm twice as good?

"eureka" - Archimedes

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 03:07:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 03:07:25