Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Do you know how to move a drawed box with the mouse?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all ppl im a newb to DarkBasic(been following it for about 2 years but until now im taking seriously my desire to learn : )

Im doing this as an exercise but i cant get it right! I attached the code, what i want to do is move the window from the blue spot like if it were a Windows window, lol. Well you can move it with key cursors, but i want to do that with the mouse instead

can you help me? i really apreciate, thanks!
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2004 11:49
well, ure code is kinda weird (no offense), but i dont know if this is what u want, but this is my interpretation of it....take or leave, it matters not to me

Bish

|
|
\ /
V

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Rixarn
Years of Service
User Offline
Well it shows a black page for me...By the way some things in the code arent necessary, really. Some of em where values i needed while i was trying to figure out how to do it... well thanks for posting man but what i really ned is a moving drawed box(using the box command), not a sprite...
Rixarn
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah wait, now i see it, well you got the idea man tho i want to do it with the box command instead. And aslo that the mouse pointer stays in the same place as when it was clicked and advances at the same distance from the edgeds while the mouse is moving...
Rixarn
Years of Service
User Offline
I figured out allready, heh thanks anyways , ll post the code just in case someone`s interested
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
How 'bout

Got anime?
I do.
Rixarn
Years of Service
User Offline
Well actually what i wanted is somethink like this:

thats the best i got until now to move drawed boxes with the mouse

Login to post a reply