Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Dark Matter

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2004 00:56
After reading in the newsletter about Dark Matter 3 coming out soon. I was wondering if there was a likelyhood of Dark Matter Themed packs coming out like the SoundMATTER packs.

I've been looking for a set of RPG Themed models and objects but not really found any. Dont mind paying a reasnable amount for such things.

The main reason for asking is I'm useless at modeling and am hoping to get enough to use in the game I'm writing.

Cheers,

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2004 19:22
That's a good point - I mean if your making an RPG game, stuff like sounds could be included - in fact they should really bundle it all together into the relevant packs.

Like DarkMATTER-RPG would have the sound effects, skybox textures, character and building models, weapon and item models, and maybe lots of extra skins for each character. DarkMATTER-FPS could have more weapon models instead of extra skins.

Van-B

The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!.
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah that would be good.

eat much pie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2004 06:19
They could add some pie models, along with other pie media, like pie sounds, pieboxes, piespheres ... the list is ny on endless

Checkpoint Router: my very own AI routing program: http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/eatmuchpie

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 04:30:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 04:30:09