Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / if i use DBP,How do i Import DDLs Using C/C++?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I want a career in Games Designing,and also want to do the programming. If i use DBP,could i still use it to make the games in my career after it get the job by Importing DLLs that use C/C++. if so how do i import them? and how would i avtualy create them for a Console? am really confused and need help

thanx

Dgamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I want a career in Games Designing,and also want to do the programming. If i use DBP,could i still use it to make the games in my career after it get the job by Importing DLLs that use C/C++. if so how do i import them?"

If u make/find DLL's with suited for DBPro, u simply just put it in a folder and use the commands contained in the DLL in DBPro.

Quote: "how would i avtualy create them for a Console? "

Im not sure what you mean here. But if you mean if you can make console games using DBPro, in simplest terms, you cant.

This sig has been dullified!
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2004 02:06
Unless the console uses DX, which even the xbox doesn't. Its funny to see MS use OGL instead of their own graphics platform.

Have you read the tutorial on making DLL's for DBP?
http://darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com/?f=dll_info

"eureka" - Archimedes
Kenomica_deleted
Years of Service
User Offline
Thnx for the advise and the link. Does anyone know how to actualy use a program to make games for consoles? or maybe thats something im going to have to learn in my career.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 15:36:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 15:36:43