Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / come and join our site!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, all! I just want to welcome the DarkBASIC community to come and visit a forum a friend of mine runs, Shadowarts.

http://shadowarts.ath.cx

We talk about programming, games, computers, and anything else you're interested in. We need members, and we welcome anyone to sign up and post!

assembly is for the weak... MACHINECODE ALL THE WAY!!!
Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2004 07:26
Nice idea Rodger, but...

We have Apollo, LLRGT, DBForums,DBSpot, and an uncountable number of other member forums, which many dont join. What makes your different?

Good idea, but its just one more forum on a gigantic group of forums.

Cheers,
Preston

Intel Celeron 1.3 Ghrz 512MB Ram NVIDIA GeForceFX 5200 128MB
Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2004 08:16
Whoa, DBSpot's forum is hardly even that. Best if you stayed away to avoid the migraines.

----
<Mnemonix> im seroulsiy frunk to doaty
http://www.dbspot.com/ - Free website hosting. Fast and reliable... probably.
Rodger
Years of Service
User Offline
you have a good point, preston, but Shadowarts isn't just another DB forum- we have a steadily growing pile of tutorials for varied topics in technology, as well as some nice user-created utilities and oppurtunities for beta-testing a new online game called Trigwars! (think red-alert meets worms with internet multiplay.)

Then there's our wide varieties of known programming languages (wanna learn BF? It has eight parameterless instructions and will either provide you with hours of entertainment or drive you stark raving insane.) and an exclusive new C game programming library called Gecko.

Bored? We are currenly organizing weekly (or more often?) WAN parties. Fire up your modem and engage in the special of the day, be it UT2004 demo or Battlefield 1942, with your forum buddies!

Need a project? Join the resistance and help write code for System 75, our alternative operating system! (still in early development, but I have design notes and some demo code, if you're interested..)
Or how about contributing music or code to Trigwars?

Even if you're not interested in joining our forums, you should at least take a look at the site. C'mon, it will only take a minute...

assembly is for the weak... MACHINECODE ALL THE WAY!!!
Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2004 11:02
Hmm, good point. There is a lot on there (I checked earlier, but never replied about it) and is quite different from a lot of the other forums (other than LLRGT, we've got everything from DB/Blitz/C++ discussion to the Car Craving (dare I say obsession?) Antics of Dig_Dug over there).

Hope you get some forum signups soon. That site deserves em.

Cheers,
Preston

Intel Celeron 1.3 Ghrz 512MB Ram NVIDIA GeForceFX 5200 128MB

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 06:35:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 06:35:23