Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / My order

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ive ordered DarkBasic pro 3 days ago (monday, manual bank transfer) and I've not received any confirmation email, the order page doesnt show my order too, how long does it take to get some kind of confirmation or email?
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2004 05:27
READ UNDERNEATH THE POST MESSAGE BOX.

Thanks.

Get 15 new commands, all the date / time commands left out of DBPro for free!
DOWNLOAD PLUGINS HERE: http://www.davidtattersall.me.uk/ and select "DarkBasic"
Worried
Years of Service
User Offline
I thought this community was nice. Ive tried contacting the support but I haven't got a answer, twice (first a question about the payment methods and the second one about my order). And why do you have to reply in CAPS?
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2004 05:41
You should have gotten a confirmation email very quickly. But David T is right. You need to contact support. It may take them from 2 days to 2 weeks to get back to you as they are very busy. It will give you an estimated response time when you send support an e-mail. Good luck there is not much we can help you with in this matter.

CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2004 05:41 Edited at: 9th Jul 2004 05:43
http://darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com/?m=contact#status

edit: thats weird, the above is wrapped in href tags yet its not a clickable link...

* DBP_NETLIB_v1.4.3 - July, 2004 * Click Logo
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2004 05:46 Edited at: 9th Jul 2004 05:48
Hrm I will try because I'm hard headed.
http://darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com/?m=contact#status
Interesting. Remove the # and it works.

CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2004 05:58

but the # is needed in the link.
oh well, we tried

Worried
Years of Service
User Offline
Still not very helpfull :S

Quote: "
Sorry but we cannot find any orders placed yet. This could be because (1) You have yet to order anything, (2) The order was placed from an email address different to the one you used to register this account or (3) Your order is still being manually processed by the payment service (PayPal / WorldPay / etc)
"

I will wait 1 week for a reply from the customer support...
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2004 06:22
it shouldn't take that long to process the order and send you a confirmation. I am not sure who handles the orders over at TGC but maybe Rich can help you? I am pretty sure its Rich@thegamecreators.com

Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2004 17:16
"Worried" - there are currently NO outstanding support enquiries regarding any orders at all - so if you truly have written to us twice and received no reply you need to check your email software / spam filter carefully.

The support system is the only route to an answer, we are currently dealing with enquiries the day they arrive so you won't have to wait long, but we cannot deal with it here unless you really want to discuss your bank details on a public forum?!

Cheers,

Rich

"I am not young enough to know everything."
- Oscar Wilde
Worried
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah, I've received the confirmation email now, on my pc only. I suppose my dad blacklisted thegamecreators accidently. Anyway, now I found out there's a special July deal (cheaper + darkmatter 1) Bad Luck... argh
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2004 19:55
Quote: "I thought this community was nice. Ive tried contacting the support but I haven't got a answer, twice (first a question about the payment methods and the second one about my order). And why do you have to reply in CAPS? "

Sorry but this question pops so much much, and the only answer people can give is "contact support". It's was asked so much that Rich even added a message under the "post message" button:

Quote: "Looking for Customer Support re: orders? Then you're posting to the wrong place - try here instead."

It's exasperating people still post about order queries. Because, quite honestly, we have no more idea than you do

Get 15 new commands, all the date / time commands left out of DBPro for free!
DOWNLOAD PLUGINS HERE: http://www.davidtattersall.me.uk/ and select "DarkBasic"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 06:39:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 06:39:11