Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] DOOM 3 has gone Gold!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2004 12:43
yep, its official doom 3, one of the most anticipated games of all times has gone gold, Activision puts the game landing on store shelves as early as August 3. I am truely excited to hear this, as I have been eagerly awaiting the release of this game, although system requirments hant been finalized, Carmack in an enterview claimed that the game would run well on a 2.5Ghz machine with a pixel/vertex shader 1.1 compatible graphics card. There has been some rumers circeling around that claim the game will only run on high setting with a 512mb Graphics card, of cours this is ludicrouse, as not even the newest graphics cards from nvidia and ATI have 512mb cards. The wait is almost over, time to lock and load, put on our diapers, and prepare for one of the most horrifying and emersive experiences to ever hit the PC!

Guns arnt the problem, people are the problems, shoot all the people and guns arnt a problems anymore.
Rpg Cyco
Years of Service
User Offline
Major Payn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2004 12:48
I didnt see that anywere? Darn, Im sorry, how could I have missed it?

Guns arnt the problem, people are the problems, shoot all the people and guns arnt a problems anymore.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 06:40:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 06:40:36