Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] I didnt do anything

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2004 07:18 Edited at: 20th Jul 2004 07:23
lol.. ok.. Can't anyone stand a joke? LOL. My account got messed up, so i made anotehr one. Fine, its me. Look, sorry. I didn't mean to get on everyones nurves. I just wanted help and everyone flamed me so i got mad. I didn't post the same thing more then once. One was about my computer getting hacked, anohter about my AIM account getting hacked, one about steange ports, and one about so many alerts. All differet. See? U could have just said "No, we cant help....sorry". But u didn't. It aint my fault.

Also, i tried everyone's advice. I didn't egnor u all. I even said it didn't work. So sorry. Some people said they couldn't, so i wanted to see if anyone else knew. But now i know no one can help, so i will call a professional. U dont gota flame me. I mean i was just askin...

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2004 07:23
/Sigh/

We can help, but only if you listen. The answers are there already.

If your machine is as infected as you believe, then a simple AV scan will most likely *not* fix every problem you have - in fact it may make your machine unusable or unstable. This may mean that a reinstall of windows is your best bet for a full cure.

All of the rest of the points follow on from that. It's really just a little common sense.

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
Saikoro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2004 07:26
Quote: "One was about my computer getting hacked, anohter about my AIM account getting hacked, one about steange ports, and one about so many alerts. "

O.o Those would be the same things...

Quote: "I didn't egnor u all."

1. I know, you *ignored* them.
2. If their help didnt work, then you really have something strange going on that hasnt been encountered before, in which case, too bad.

Need help? Ask me via email, msn, aim, or forums and Ill see what I can do.

Ice Dragonz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2004 07:26 Edited at: 20th Jul 2004 07:35
Ok. Thanks. I just started really learning about(knew about them b4, but i mean ive never really got any) viruses. Also, i tried to reinstall windows and it came back. LOL. Owell, thanks for the help everyone

The alerts are going from 100 a day to 70 a day to about now 20 a day. I think hes givin into the fact that he can't hack me lol.

BTW, its happened b4. From my understanding... Its sorta rare. But its happened. Read this: http://www.grc.com/dos/grcdos.htm
I know you will find it very internetsing Anywayz, this is what is happening:

a hacker basicly is giving random IPs a trojan. The type of trojan is called a Zombie Attack Trojan (just like the trojan Wicked gave GRC) It then targets my IP and does something bad to it. So basicly without someone knowing, they can be hacking my computer and stuff (if they have the trojan thats targeting me).

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2004 07:39
The virus keeps coming back because the person hacked your CPU.

If you take the CPU out and cut off each pin on the 3 sharp corners of the pin grid. Then place it back in, but rotated 180 degrees, it will reset the CPU to factory settings, thus cleaning out the virus and anything else left behind in the hack.

Make sure your CPU fan/heatsink is on and that you leave the computer running for 30 seconds.

<Mnemonix> im seroulsiy frunk to doaty
http://www.dbspot.com/ - Free website hosting. Fast and reliable... probably.
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2004 07:42
Thanks for adding the constructive advice jimmy

Anyway, when reinstalling windows, boot from the CD. Don't insert the CD while windows is running and attempt to reinstall that way.

Nothing more to add here, so I'm locking this post before someone else thinks of something clever to add (Jimmy!)

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 06:38:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 06:38:38