Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / stargate

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2004 10:31
i was just wondering if any one out there watches stargate sg-1or stargate alantais. If you dont but u like sci-fi u should watch it
Philip
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2004 11:11
If you like really great Sci-Fi I thoroughly recommend: "One Man and His Dog". The plots a bit complicated but basically its about a bunch of hyper intelligent genetically engineered dogs which can communicate telepathically with humans. Its set in the far future where humans are mostly immobile and the dogs have to do everything. The humans and the dogs are trying to save the universe from a bunch of incredibly deadly aliens. The aliens are all disguised as sheep and each episode normally revolves around whether the aliens fall into the Earth's only real defence: a sort of wooden defence shield.

Its amazing!

Philip

What do you mean, bears aren't supposed to wear hats and a tie? P3.2ghz / 1 gig / GeForce FX 5900 128meg / WinXP home
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2004 13:47
Sounds good. What time is it on, ill tape it. No time to watch as i will be locked in a chinese restaurant writing fortune cookie notes for most of the week.

The 3d chat is coming...
In the meantime, come in the IRC. Ask me for details!!.
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2004 18:24
Only seen a few episodes (rather boring). The film was too...

I came, I saw and I forgot all about it... or something...
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2004 22:03
@Philip

Seen that. Was a bit skeptical as the whistle the guy was using was a little too far fetched (technology wise) for my liking. The rest of the plot is believable, but the rediculously unrealistic whistling device did spoil it somewhat for me.

MKII
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2004 04:26
phlip ill try to get it if i can find it anywhere
its on at 8 pm where i live but im i america.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 08:36:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 08:36:55