Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / can not make final exe someone help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2004 02:40
when i hit the make final exe button on dbpro it does not save the application. im only 11 someone please help.
Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2004 09:27
You have the complete version and not the trial correct? Try hitting F5 and see what that does for you..

P.S.-By stating that you are 11, you are allowing yourself to be limited by that fact. The best hacker I ever met (and no I am not a hacker) was 12 years old! Just showing that programming skill is not measured by age.
Dr Crazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey I'm 13! Doesn't make me a n()()b though! I know people who are also 11 and are making good games. I started when I was almost 13. I ve got 7 months expierence and I'm doing well. Anyway, abou this MAKE FINAL problem, have you tried the following:
1. saving your game as...
Game name.EXE
.EXE means Executable File. In other words, a program you can run.

2. Removing any media you don't have a right to use/modify. Some really clever programmers can adjust their media so it can't be used in other programs or if modified, they don't work. I had a problem one time when I tried getting a sound of a game and putting it in my game. When I did, it wouldn't build the .EXE

I hope this helps,
Nick.

Who dares; wins.
super skull
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2004 02:39 Edited at: 28th Nov 2005 18:49
thanks the problum was that i didn't get a good install for some reason

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 19:19:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 19:19:20