Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Silent Hill 4

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2004 21:50
Hey I dont know how many of you played Silent Hill 4. I impoted it from Japan and I thought it was a bit of a dissapointment compared to the others. What about you guys?
Tomy
Years of Service
User Offline
What isn't good about it? (i never played it)
I was really looking forward to it, but now i'm a bit afraid
BTW did you play Silent Hill 2? in my opinion this is still the best of all the SH games (i played SH2 and SH3), because of its incredibly deep story.

GameVisions Softwares - http://www.gamevisions.ne1.net
bartlett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 06:55
Silent Hill 2 was the best game I played out of the four in my opinion.

Dont wanna dissapoint but Silent Hill 4 hasnt lived upto its hype. It got boring at some points in the game. It didnt feel like you were playing Silent Hill. It wasnt as scary as the others and literally no emotion either.
Tomy
Years of Service
User Offline

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 23:19
I loved the original, still haven't got hold of the second one (only ever played it for 5 mins at a mates house) - to tell the truth I'm saving it for when I have a good length of time off work - I tend to get sucked in and can't stop playing till I see what happens in these games.

Definately the cream of the survival horror crop though - Res Evil is pretty tame these days, lost all it's promise after the original game.

Van-B

Muhahahahaha.
bartlett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 23:52
I think it would be so cool to create a survival horror game, do you think it would work in darkbasic pro. It would take a long time and a good team.
GothOtaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 23:52
I actually thought that Silent Hill 2 wasn't as scary as the first and I haven't played the third.
Tomy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2004 06:42 Edited at: 27th Jul 2004 06:43
Well SH2 isn't scary in a way like resident evil...
RE has just shocking moments, though the story itself isn't frightening at all.
Though SH2 has just a very frightning athmosphere (no shocking moments) and an extremely dark story. (you have to play it till the end though)
According to certain ppl SH is more frightening than RE, according to other ppl it's the other way round - it's just a matter of opinion.
In my opinion SH2 is much more frightening than SH3 or RE, cuz their story isn't really as deep as SH2's.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 08:29:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 08:29:30