Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Can't load Matrix

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 04:17
When I run this code I recieve this error :
Could not understand command at line 34.
I'm using DBP. I've tried modifying the code , checked syntax in the reference manual & have done a search here & DBP forum but I'm still stumped. It's probably a newbie mistake but I can't find it. If someone could look at the code & help me out I would be grateful. In the meantime I'll keep pounding the keys Oh , in case the lines aren't numbered line 34 reads : LoadMatrix ("map",1)

What is lost can never be saved.
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 06:31
Instead of having the #include command in the code, use the IDE to add the included file to the project.

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
Zazen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2004 02:44 Edited at: 27th Jul 2004 02:52
UmmKay. I removed the #include line & added it to the "included source files" & recieved the same error. I changed the "map",1 to "LoadMatrix.dba",1 & recieved Matrix does not exist. From here I just started hacking code & getting weird errors not worth recounting. Ran the code in DBC & recieved simular error on the same line. Therefore LoadMatrix must be an illegal command. The matrix was made with MatEdit. BTW LoadMatrix.dba is in the projects folder, but the LoadMatrix.bak is not.
.bak is there now no difference

What is lost can never be saved.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 18:22:48
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 18:22:48