Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / saddam + gardening and muffins = ???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 13:07
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&e=5&u=/nm/20040726/ts_nm/iraq_saddam_muffins_dc

lmao, this is so funny

"Could you do something where you don't need a video card cause i don't have one" - Program Expert
Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 13:48
WTF?!?!?!?!?

Well, does this mean we need to start monitoring all people who garden and eat muffins? lol

Fraggles where quite the scary lot...
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 13:55
The dude is like retiring age, he is just doing things retired ppl do...
Bloody funny that for some reason it is news worthy though, i mean what did they expect he would do. Put on his general uniform swear in iraqi and say he'll bomb everyone?

Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 13:58
What makes it news-worthy is all the mass graves and genocide from before. Now that he is contained and not in power, he acts frighteningly like my Grandpa used to act.

Fraggles where quite the scary lot...
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 23:19
I just think that is a great headline

"Could you do something where you don't need a video card cause i don't have one" - Program Expert
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2004 23:52
I think it's a little ploy he has cooked up - like act all granpa joe and everyone will say he's not mad.

Does'nt matter what you do in your life, sane people really want the same thing from retirement - peace and bloomin quiet for a change. I mean, are there really people out there who expected him to turn into Hannibal Lector? - He is already a grandad, and there's a lot of footage of him at family celebrations etc - I'd say he was playing the smart card by shutting up meddling in the garden.

Van-B

Muhahahahaha.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 08:36:34
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 08:36:34