Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / MORE 3d problems

Author
User Banned
Posted: 28th Jul 2004 08:06
I have provided the code attached below. Basically it just displays one of the dark matter models, and i can rotate the character and make it walk using the arrow keys and animation cycles. I have previously had a lot of problems understanding the placement of items in 3d space - and again i am puzzled. I have included a matrix - but it wont display - why????? anyone

Thanks, Steve
Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2004 14:40
I tested your code by changing the models to a cube and sphere, and they showed. There are a number of problems that could be the cause of your models not showing...

1)Did you use the right path?
2)Did you include the image in the SAME file as the model, this is an important one.
3)Could be that the models are either too large or too small, so if the above 2 don't show results, place this in the loop,
set cursor 1,1

This should let you know the size of the object, and if its too big, then size it down,or if its too small.
4) You could also try to turn off autocam, this will point the reposition the camera, so if the object exist, you WILL see it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 18:19:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 18:19:21