Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / good voices

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2004 03:21
is there another good voice recorder editor beside audicaty thats free?

Chaos Games
Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2004 10:24
Adobe Audition (formerly CoolEdit) can do wonders with voice as well as music! You can check out the free trial at:http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp#product=92 I have used it for years, as I was in an acting troup and we used it for all of our voice over effects. There are also tons of fan sites with info on effects, as well as just making your voice overs sound as good as possible.

P.S.- just curious, what kind of game are you making that will need voice overs? Maybe I can help in some way. Maybe cleaning up a rough script or something (I have written plays for the last seven years)?

Fraggles where quite the scary lot...
zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2004 11:47 Edited at: 1st Aug 2004 11:49
Hyperdyne Labs used to have a cool sci-fi sound effects plugin for CoolEdit. As far as I know, it does not work with the Adobe version.
--
TAZ

Some Hyperdyne tweaked 'trooper' voice effects that I made a while back... http://www.geocities.com/tzircher/abog_sound.htm

"Do you think it is wise to provoke him?" "It's what I do." -- Stargate SG-1
gothboy 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2004 00:32 Edited at: 6th Aug 2004 06:01
thanks Sir Spaghetti Code & Zircher for youre help. its a middeival game based on the elementals heres the web site www.freewebs.com/dragonseige/

Dragonseige

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 18:23:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 18:23:27