Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Do you hack when you play CS, be honest now :)

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 04:11
I have the Open GL hack (the one with the,(hmm, a more pleasent word) drug for the desktop icon) Does anyone else use this?

For me, it doesnt work. It has a wall hack, but if the place is HL or CS guarded, it doesnt work. Does anyone want to help me make a hack? Dunno......

For some reason, it works in free-look mode, but not when your actually playing. I usually just use the hack to check if people are hacking (after I die, go to first person and if they shoot at people you can see through the wall then they hack)
===========================================================
I have the retail version of Counter-Strike, it came with Team Fortress, Half Life, Day of Defeat etc. I am trying to download admin mod, but for some reason I dont have one of the folders it requires. Can someone help me out here!!

Catch me on the instant messengers below or post here.

RPGamer
Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
Upcoming- MMOFPS- Paintball Game: HELP WANTED!
Http://halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 04:23
Well no, but if I started playing seriously, and after awhile, still was crap at it, I probably would use different crosshairs and such. I don't think I would use hacks, I'd get banned for that.

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Kousen Dev Progress >> Currently Working On Editors
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 05:31
I do, hack it. Cuz Half-Life sucks and CS as well. It was fine in the beginning, but today everyone is cheating in someway ( wallhack, aimbot ) and most of the administrators are kids... I've got banned from a server from Holland once for not reason and the ADM of a UK's server was flying when u shoot them. To do not say how many damn servers has it's own junk ( musics, annnoying sounds, stupid maps as StarWars_Map ).
So, I really mess around when I play CS... Peoples really could destroy the game.
Well, I got my hacks with Kazaa... just type in there Counter-Strike Hack and you may find a cheat pack which includes all cheats u need... they all work and I use them. ( not all the time, but most of it ).
DIE HALF-LIFE DIE!!!

"Never argue with an Idiot, they will always bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
-- Rogue
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 05:44
Oh yeah... I never ever have any problem using hacks in servers with Half-Life Guard System, so obviously they do not work

"Never argue with an Idiot, they will always bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
-- Rogue
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 21:22
Ya, most admins are kids, and they ban you if you kill them That was funny. I had like a 40-12 record and everyone was like "you hack" and they were running everyone, not using walk or nothin. Everyone hacks, if you dont, then your screwed

Lol

RPGamer

Kale
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 02:05
i never had any need to hack, me and my m8s always kicked ass! dont play it anymore tho' as the kiddies made it no fun!

What the flame does not consume, consumes the flame.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMD XP2100+, Geforce4Ti 4400, 512Mb DDR, Abit KX7, WinXP Home
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 04:01
Lol

Does anyone else here have the retail version of CS that came with half life, and team fortress, and day of defeat and such?

If you do, and can install ADMIN MOD please help me!

RPGamer

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 06:20
no i dont O_O... but on my friends comp i did have the sensation of fireing into the air and getting a headshot O_O...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 02:01:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 02:01:04