Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Particles problem...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2004 00:45
Hey! I have been working on the 3-D Monster Hunt tutorial, and I have been coming along quite well with it. Only problem I have come across lately is that I have added smoke particles to the bullet I shoot. Now, when I had the bullet and patricle code in the main loop, it was no problem. But now that I have made it into a GOSUB, you can only see the smoke particles on the first bullet! Here is the code:
I changed a few things to it, like how I used DB collision detection instead of the math collision engine the tut used. Also, so I could be sure of when the collision detected a hit on the monster, I set it so the background music would go off. Thansk for any help!

--I know this must be something very simple, but for some reason, I can't put my finger on it! Thanks!

Fraggles where quite the scary lot...
Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2004 09:23
Does anybody know what is wrong here? Please help!

Fraggles where quite the scary lot...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 20:30:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 20:30:19