Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / TO: Vivi2k, xxxPetratxxx , Pathfinder, Mike Derbyshire, and my legions of fans lol

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 20:12
Hey every1, just a post 2 say I won't be here again till after Xmas, prolly new yearish Very busy visiting family, friends and colleagues, and rather than posting loads of messages every flippin day, I'll be ignoring y'all for a few days

Discussions with many of you are amusing, valuable learning experiences. Seem ro have recently been bantering with Raven Vegeta and Dead Glory a lot, as well as others - speak to you all soon, have a happy Xmas and great new year

The ammount of support my little projects have gained is quite amazing to me, just wait till I come out next year and knock y'all for six with what I've REALLY working on - the fabled Kangaroo2 Studio! Bwaa haa haa

The below is just a selection of comments I've found scattered around forums and webpages - Some of them made me laugh because I never expected anything so flattering, but WOW I want to say thank you to all below people, and any1 else who posts anything positive about my 'work'. I have hidden them as a snippet because I'm not listing them to try and blow my own trumpet, but they're there if u r interested

MANY MANY Thanks for all the kind words, not sure all of them are THAT deserved lol

Like I said, NOT trying to blow my own trumpet at all, here's the point: The stuff I posted was not that good, and all new users could aspire to this level easily and quickly. DBPro is such an awesome language it blows me away!

I am working on many more tutorials, simple demos and 3d models for people to use to help them learn and become part of this strong community. Often programming communities can be filled with experienced user who are unfriendly to newcomers.

I'm trying to help as many people as possible get enjoyment out of this wonderful medium as possible - Here's to the New Year! Speak to you all then
* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 00:25
Have a nice time...

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
Oh my, yes...
denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 00:39

Happy Christmas

denki
Kousen DPB RPG latest - Working on editors!
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 00:41
Thanks Toad lol at Denki, isn't people's support a gift? My parents REALLY wouldn't care lol

Ok Ok I'm off to bed, then I'm really gone Bye peeps

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 08:34:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 08:34:05