Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Probs with Character Shop

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2004 15:17
Not sure if there is a better forum to ask this. Anyway, I downloaded the trial version of Character Shop. I noticed in the "Open" option, that you can use the File Type scroll down to select .X files. Well, seeing that, I wanted to try to load a few models from DarkMATTER into it. Ummm...nothing happened. Is this a feature that is locked out in the trial version?

Fraggles where quite the scary lot...
The Lynx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2004 15:19
Probably.. but wtf is character shop?

Oh no! Chrissy had used her powers to turn herself into a hideous man-eating giant!
Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2004 16:26
TGC just added it very recently. It's a pretty nifty looking (haven't actually used by trial yet) program for controling the limbs of meshes to do preprogrammed actions or program your own. I think it is meant for the "Man, my model is great, but I don't want to have to animate it doing every damn thing in my game!". You can make the model and then conjoin it to a skeleton...oh hell..just peep the link, I'm babbling: http://charactershop.thegamecreators.com/

Fraggles where quite the scary lot...
Ilya
Years of Service
User Offline
I can import x files(or 3ds).

-Ilya

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 11:32:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 11:32:45