Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / 6 murdered because of a stolen Xbox

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "what about Israel ,and Australia,
oh and Irag????
"

I was answering to Mouse and i dunno what Israel, Australia or Iraq has to do with it...
I was refering to countries of Europe.

Quote: "Isreal has a very low murder rate, because all the killings are done by Palistinians (I know I misspelled that). "

Sounds a bit one sided (even if you didn't meant it to be)
It's fact that more Palestinians are killed by Israel than the other way round.

And of course there are other countries with much higher murder rates.
Somalia for example has one of the biggest in the world (by percentile).

GameVisions Softwares - http://www.gamevisions.ne1.net
The Dark Padawan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2004 07:35
Quote: "I was answering to Mouse and i dunno what Israel, Australia or Iraq has to do with it...
I was refering to countries of Europe.
"

duh North Israel is part of the UK

I saw a Million dollars I ran and tried to grab it then..................... I woke up ughh!
Zero Blitzt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2004 07:42
Do you mean North Ireland?

Damn 5 year olds, LEARN TO F*CKING SPELL. It pisses me off when people spell things incorrectly 5+ times IN ONE SENTENCE.

[center]
Rush owns--> www.Rush.com ---> I'm going to see them Aug. 7
Come to #coding. We promise we wont kick you!
The Real 87
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2004 07:43
But the people killed by the Isrealits army are militants or the targets are militants, those killed by Palistinins are ussualy civilians and the target is ussually civilians

Check out my RPG at
www.stickz.tk
The Real 87
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2004 07:44
ya dude Isreal is it's own country.

Check out my RPG at
www.stickz.tk
Osiris
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2004 07:49
i bet they will balme it on violent video games lol
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2004 03:49
Seriously, this is just too funny--- most of you are spouting off facts and figures without backing them up with sources. And all the incorrect spelling and grammar would make any WW2 veteran cry.

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2004 08:06
Quote: "That's so offencive, you should really stop it!
1. This is only your opinion, tho you state it as a fact, even tho it surely isn't!
2. It's not objective at all!
3. What don't they call murder? Their executions? You don't count them as murders either (tho many ppl including me DO (also those in China ))."

It's a fact. If you can't stand the fact that some countries have very unfair justice systems, sorry, but it's true. Now I fully understand if you won't believe it until I state my sources, which is only natural, but you really shouldn't start spouting off nonsense like "It's not objective at all!" when I was simply stating an (albiert unsupported) fact.

Quote: "Yeah like at those soccer games were you killed harmless Italian soccer fans "

More idiotic racism... if you can't grasp the concept of individuality I'm not even going to waste the time. Want me to pull up every horrible crime commited in your country and judge you by it? Good grief, grow up...

Quote: "Seriously, this is just too funny--- most of you are spouting off facts and figures without backing them up with sources. And all the incorrect spelling and grammar would make any WW2 veteran cry."

Agreed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 11:24:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 11:24:51