Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all I'm new here. Actually just started learning Darkbasic. I was fiddling around with the Huge Dungeon tutorial in the codebase here at the game creators and i've already changed the view from first person to third person and added a player object as well as change the controls from mouse to keyboard controls. I can't get the npc's to appear though...any suggestions?

Any code can be written in light....Code written in Shadow...now there's something interesting.
zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2004 00:57
First suggestion, post the source code or the source code fragment that you think is broken. Second suggestion, let the readers know if you are using DBC or DBP.
--
TAZ

"Do you think it is wise to provoke him?" "It's what I do." -- Stargate SG-1
Shadow Coder
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm using DBP...the trial version actually. As for the code...I actually got so frustrated with it at the time I didn't even bother to save it. I'm gonna have to work on the NPC's from scratch. The tutorial didn't come with an NPC example in the code. And as being new to the language with only a little QBasic Knowledge and a little java and flash...its gonna take me a little bit.

Any code can be written in light....Code written in Shadow...now there's something interesting.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 21:36:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 21:36:20