Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Magic World problems...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2004 15:50
I just downloaded magic world the other day and I am trying to work with it, as it seems very user friendly. Only problem is that when I go to load a texture, it displays it, and says "Loading..." at the top of the window, and it says "Tiles Across?" at the bottom of the window and freezes. I tried pushing everything, and it doesn't work.

I found a thread where PokeSmot asked the same thing, and others asked him about the size of the texture, and he never got back to them. But even the textures that came with Magic World make it freeze. Any ideas any one?

"I attribute the quarrelsome nature of the Middle Ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed."
-Jerome K. Jerome(1859-1927),Writer
Dodo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2004 21:09
i dunno. i had that problem too. i got round it somehow but i can't remember. ill check 2night cos ill have to download it again(i started using my own matrix commands, it was a lot easier and took up less memory)
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2004 21:15
You type a number. If the texture is divided into separate tiles, then the number of tiles across if typed in. THen you press enter, and do the same for height IIRC.

Get 15 new commands, all the date / time commands left out of DBPro for free!
DOWNLOAD PLUGINS HERE: http://www.davidtattersall.me.uk/ and select "DarkBasic"
Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2004 02:17
Ahhh! You're right! I just right-clicked and it uniformly covered the matrix! Thanks!

"I attribute the quarrelsome nature of the Middle Ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed."
-Jerome K. Jerome(1859-1927),Writer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 21:33:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 21:33:51