Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Help required DBP :) :P

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2004 08:59
Hey all, I dont normally ask people for help, i work it out for myself all the time... learnt html when i was eight which extended to include php and my sql and i pretty much had computers done and dusted by 13. I've been using two programs, first one is called TRUE BASIC, pretty simple and is the same as DB for basic commands eg print, for loops if statements etc etc.. second is called visual basic, which is extremely easy, a monkey could pick it up... but its nothing like DB in anyway....

I can do all the matrix stuff and making cubes spheres and spinning them etc...

i guess what im trying to ask is can any of you help me on things i will need to know about after that... Again I dont normally ask for help but it is essential i learn this quickly so i can see if i wish to purchase DB or not (I have trial version 26 days left)

thanks Grant!!

SandraD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2004 09:34
Welcome!

Most of the folks here will be happy to help you if they know they know the area and the specific question you ask. And of course, you can read and search for similar problems all over the site. You will find many examples in the tutorials, the codebase, and inside the messages, links and other areas of this forum, so feel free to ask!

Good luck!
S.

Any truly great code should be indisguishable from magic.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 21:34:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 21:34:24