Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [b]If you didn't read it before, read it NOW........[/b]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 10:43
OK, folks,
I told Heartstone my point of view, agreed with Kain that men are made to look stupid, and reminded Heartstone that a nation or a people's past cannot speak for the future, that the whole of society should not be held responsible for the actions of a few.

I also reminded Heartstone, that based on his view that 2/3 of America will be right when NON-whites take over, that I had reservations.

Based on his POSSIBLE race and the attitudes\solutions that extremists within those racial makeups have resorted to in the past, I presented him with my own rebuttal and presented him with facts he may not want to hear.

I am not racist, nor have I been, but when your hand is constantly forced, eventually you say things out of anger.
And I gave Heartsone fair warning not to rattle my cage again with racism and or one sided tactics.

The street runs both ways,and that is final...........

I came to this board with the notion that ANYTHING could be talked about as it said in the general description that this WAS allowed.

I AM sorry if I offended the majority of people here, but I also see that some have agreed with me as well-agree, or DIS-agree, that is your right and I do not hold it against you.

You love your respective countries as much as I love mine, and NOONE wants to believe that their leaders\laws are wrong.

I respect that.

This whole thread has gone a million different directions, some brought on by me and some by others. All I ask you to do, as I have done, is to realize that not everyone is ALL bad.

America has a lot of good things and a lot of hard working people of all backgrounds and races, but it also has BAD people of all backgrounds and races too. I was addressing the BAD, not the good.

SO if we may just lay this aside, and get on, it would be greatly appreciated.

From now on, unless someone
calls me on something directly, I will not reply.

Fair enough?

And if any of you still think I'm racist,
then ask me about the time I was an EMS technician, who helped a 3 year old Chinese boy off the ground and onto a gurney after his neighbor's pit bull nearly killed him as a result of a hate attack, after a fight between the little boy and the neighbor's son.

If you had seen what I had seen that day, you wouldn't be laughing.
And it was the reason I left EMS because I couldn't stand to look at something like that again.....nothing funny about a baby with half his face laying on the ground like
a blood covered Hallowen mask while he screams for his life..... do any of YOU think it's funny?
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2002 06:33
thats horrible... =( i have watched some of those ER and 911 shows... its awefull.... =\ well thats what we disserve i guess.... our economy is based on fear...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 05:52:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 05:52:52