Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Hey guys

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 22:30
Hey this is your new black sheep, Reptilicus

Today is Christmas, and I will be spending it alone, as I am divorced and currently single (many of you are probably thinking 'no wonder' because of my strong opinions)
I only have like 2 other family members left, and watching our house go from 8 down to 3 in the last 4 years has been hard.

A lot of the strong rebuttals I have given to some of you recently are results of the isolation I feel-I work, come home, and the rest is just a wilderness of broken glass and gardens of stone. I have noone, my wife and I are no more and I have not dated since.

So, while many of you are with whoever you decide to give it up to tonight, just remember that one among you will be utterly alone in this world.

Live it up,you only get one chance-enjoy your lover, and the warmth of him\her, and remember that many of us are without the love we seek in the form we want\need it to be.

I'm almost 40, and my life is over.
The loss of my grandmother, my wife leaving me, the passing of\and alienation of certain family members, has taken it's toll on me.

I'm going to have to say goodbye to you all,
but I just want to part one ting to you before I leave, OK?

All I ever really wanted from life, more than anything else, was for people to have more respect for America, and her people.

There really ARE a lot of good,
genuine people in America-we work as hard as anyone else. But all we are bound by is our past, while other countries like Holland and Britian forget the role THEY had in destroying the American Indian as well as slavery.

The Dutch massacred ALL of the Manhattan Indians of America, British ships carried slaves to the colonies, but that's OK because it was money and business, right?

America is all to blame for everything while others are totally exonerated in their exploits.

I'm so sad right now, that maybe I should just end my life before some young Muslim or an angry black man decides to do it for me, because all he has ever heard is how bad we are
In any case, that's all I wanted. Nothing more, nothing less. You can say what you want about us, blame us for whatever, but just remember that,last year when the war with the Taliban began, that America FED more people than they killed.

Like in Somalia-we sent food and medicine, and 19 of our finest young men were murdered as a result. You're welcome................................................

Anyway, this American won't be bothering you anymore, but just remember what I said-as of Sep 11, the REAL enemy s out there, and we have to unite to defeat them if we are to win.
What happened on Sep 11 2001 could have easily happened to any of YOUR countries, and again I use the 1995 nerve gas attack in Japan as proof.

Well goodbye, I'll see you around, if there's anything left of me. All I wanted was someone to agree with me for once, and for America to have more friends that it does, but I guess not.

I just want to say something to the countries that we have helped, who we have liberated, and who we have sent food and medicine to: YOU'RE WELOCOME........despite what you may htink of us, YOU'RE WELCOME. Just remember that about us,OK?
Your friend, Reptilicus
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 22:46
Please Golgo13, This is the new year period. I understand that these political issues are important - but we should lighten up for a few days over the Christmas period. Look on the positive side of things.

For many years now, my overiding worry about such political issues is that the people who fuss / mentor / scream about such problems are crying crocodile tears and no absolutely nothing about what they are lamenting on.

Take racism for instance, I live in a seeming racial utopia, where nobody minds what race / religion you are and society is tolerant without the need to pretend that colour / culture differences don't exist. Therefore it is very difficult for me to comprehend racial prejudice if I have never seen it with my own eyes.

Most Americans talk about September 11, when they know next to nothing about the enemy, their culture and their ethos. Many Americans DID suffer losses, but many DID NOT suffer and still talk about 9/11.

Please bear this in mind, and refrain from starting any more threads because it really drags the forum down the drain. People should not be forced into discussing such matters everywhere in life - If they don't choose involvment - They won't have their heart in it.

On a lighter note:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ON THE APOLLO & RGT BOARDS

NOBODY has a forum name as stupid as Darth Shader. I do.
Golgo13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 23:21
I know what you're saying, Darth,
but I DO know about our enemies,
and I DO know the diference between
Sunni and Shi ite'.

Extremists are EVERYONE's enemy.
But why is it always
America's fault that everythng happens?

Dosen't ANYONE love us?? We helped free many countries from the Nazi heel, died on the shores of Normandy, cut to pieces while we barely got off the boats.

The truth of the matter as to how WW2 ended-if Germany had made the bomb first, they would have used it first-Hilter violated the non aggression pact with Russia and laid waste it-you think he wouldn't have done it to his allies if it mean all for him and none for them? Of course he would.

What I was simply trying to tell all of you-is that things happen ANYWAY, regardless of WHO laid out the tarmac.
That's all. After the day is over, people still go home to their families and friends, and the world keeps spinning.

In any case, I see that noone here is capable enough to read between the lines as well as the lies-despite how many times I have tried to explain to you-you STILL are buying into the things you WANT to hear, and not what is really being said.

On that note, are any of you better than America?

I understand what you're saying Darth, and I am glad you live in a great place. But don't shit on the rest of us because we DON'T........Ater all the trouble I went thru to try to explain myself, you're still destroying my words.

Fine, I won't talk with anyone anymore. Noone wants to take a stand and address things anyway, and that's why nothing ever gets done here, because everyone files al the important things under W for WHATEVER, the catch word for a generation who wants to argue W\O defending their points of view.

I however DO argue and do NOT put things under W for WHATEVER, and as a realist it makes me a target.

Well you're right, I won't bother anyone here anymore,but as far as this frum being one for General Talk, it DID say I (we) could talk about anything-so before you acuse me of pulling this forum down, remember the rules.

And as I said before-to all the countries America HAS liberated, aided, fed and clothed-despite your views on us, YOU ARE STILL WELCOME, and always WILL be.

Goodbye
Reptilicus.

BTW-anyone wanting to get to know a real genuine person, IM or E-mail me.......you might find out you actually LIKE me.

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2002 01:19
make some new friends and the family u keep around you doesnt always have to be a blood bound set of people.

We used to hold orphan xmas parties and I tell ya they were pretty excellent.

Consider your glass half full and dont waist another 20 years to find these things out.

Its takes pain to know euphoria m8

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2002 06:24
i like everyone... doesnt mean everyone likes me ^_^ and no one can make me hate em... -_- unless they hack my computer... then there going down...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:55:17
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:55:17