Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Glad 2 B Here.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2004 12:55
Finally, I took a detour, a while back, I had to decide whether to get DBPro or get Blitz, and at the time, I got blitz, I made a mistake, but I am here now, and I must say, it has come along way, Pro Version has that is, lots of bug fixes, new features etc.

I am so glad I finally got to purchase DBPro! I am ready to rock with the new dev system. Question: Anyone know if someone has written plugins for Milkshape3d for DBO files yet ?

Also, I would Like to put a request in, if anyone, has any game source they have abandoned, don't care to donate etc.. Please either email it to me at: storm3@twlakes.net or visit my website at: http://painkilla.raymerfamily.org/ and visit the forums, and post the source to one of the Coding forums.

I am going to make a Dark Basic Pro Code Snippet Forum, just for us, also I am unable to find the Dark Basic Snippet Pro program ? If anyone has it please shoot it my way via email listed above.

Thanks again, for any help with tutorials, or code examples, whole game source whatever contributions to the website are appreciated, since I am trying to get a handle coming from a bg of C/C++, VB, Delphi, and Blitz3D, and now trying to learn DBPro, it's a little different, and wondered if people had examples on stuff like User interfaces for like making editors and stuff, buttons, menus etc..

Also, help with stuff, like Bitmap fonts useage, and advanced features like loading models, locking the textures, and applying shaders, lighting etc.., and maybe saving it back out.

Anyways, this is just some ideas I have, and some help that I need to get a grip on the differences in languages...

I would love to thank everyone in this community for making an awesome site, and irc channel, which for some reason I was Klined from ?? They said bot detected, which I wasn't running any botz, also, the codebase is awesome.

Thanks again, and LEE your the man for making this awesome language.

Also, feel free to check out my latest puzzle game at the above mentioned website.

Ken

[PKE] Pain Killa Entertainment(tm) [PKE]
Pain Brings Reality...
[PKE] Pain Killa Entertainment(tm) [PKE]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 22:25:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 22:25:54