Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Won't compile...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2004 09:18
I was trying to make a matrix with a little kight on it, and when I tried to compile it, the compile activity bar appears like normal, but it does not begin to fill up, as any DBpro user is so used to. Then, DBpro minimized like it was going to run the program like normal, then the screen went black (also like normal), but then DBpro popped back up. No error messages. Nothing. What is going on here? Is this a bug or a problem with my code? I am using DBpro and Nuclear Glory collision, although I do not believe NG is at fault here. Any help is appreciated!

Here is code:

"I attribute the quarrelsome nature of the Middle Ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed."
-Jerome K. Jerome(1859-1927),Writer
Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2004 17:32
Well, I have copied the code to another project, and it is still happening, so I believe it is my code, not a bug. Please help!

"I attribute the quarrelsome nature of the Middle Ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed."
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2004 22:17
You haven't assigned any value to these constants

Work with

Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2004 02:59
Yep! That did it! Thanks a million!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 22:34:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 22:34:57