Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Pixels for sale?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2004 13:22
I came across this on a website while doing a search on pixel shaders:
-----------------------------------------------
Sponsored links:
Pixels on eBay
Find pixels items at low prices. With over 5 million items for sale every day, you'll find all kinds of unique things on eBay - the World's Online Marketplace.
----------------------------------------------

lol, -JerBil
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2004 13:24

Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2004 13:35
Yeah, I looked up "Pablo Escobar" and it said:

Pablo Escobar on eBay
Find Pablo Escobar items at low prices. With over 5 million items for sale every day, you'll find all kinds of unique things on eBay - the World's Online Marketplace.

Gotta love it!

"I attribute the quarrelsome nature of the Middle Ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed."
-Jerome K. Jerome(1859-1927),Writer
Mentor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2004 21:17
couldn`t you do a search for "infinite wealth" and then sue them when they didn`t deliver?

Mentor.

PC1: P4 3ghz, 1gig mem, 2x160gig hd`s, Radeon 9800pro w cooler (3rd gfx card), 6 way speakers.
PC2: AMD 2ghz, 512mb ram, FX5200 ultra, 16 bit SB.
Mini ATX cases suck.
Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2004 09:01
Hmmm, good idea! That reminds me of my idea to open a store, but have it WAAAY out of the way of every other store. and call it something like "Grandma's Timeless Fashions" with a horribly disgusting front. Just put out one (this is crucual; only one!) Xbox or whatever else. Then, run a small ad in a local new paper (one that is sure not to reach any video gamers) saying, "Xboxs for only $19.99 *while supplies last*". Then take the ad to a store that will beat *any* advertised price, ad buy them out. Then sell them on Ebay and get RICH!

"I attribute the quarrelsome nature of the Middle Ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed."
-Jerome K. Jerome(1859-1927),Writer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 12:23:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 12:23:13