Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / I'm back!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2004 05:51 Edited at: 30th Aug 2004 05:54
Hi all I'm back from my vacation! I'm sure some of you are thinking whose Dark Kinght? I didn't know him? Did you? Well most of you did you see I was ketching up by reading posts since I was gone, and In a certain thread I clicked on a link by Eat Much Pie, It logged me off as "The Dark Padawan", as you all new me and I couldn't find nor remember my old email(from 2 years ago) and password
So I had to create a new account as "The Dark Knight"
I thought I'd let you all know that I was "The Dark Padawan" and now I'm "The Dark Knight"

I was the Dark Padawan until I clicked on a stupid link from Eat Much Pie that logged me out and I forgot my password and now I can't log in as The Dark Padawan
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, then...
WELCOME BACK!

Got anime?I do.
The Dark Knight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2004 05:53
Thanks

I was the Dark Padawan until I clicked on a stupid link from Eat Much Pie that logged me out and I forgot my password and now I can't log in as The Dark Padawan
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Your welcome.

Got anime?I do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 12:43:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 12:43:32