Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Robo Arena

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2004 08:30 Edited at: 4th Sep 2004 08:46
1. that name isnt decided yet

2. the game is for one/two players and they fight with little robots. It may have a plot later.

3. I've got a 2 player demo (see code box for controls at bottom with demo link) and i'll make some screenies in a minute

4. i started this about 2-3 hours ago so its not very good, but its reaching a playable point(ish)

i'll accept all comments (about how it will be amazing and i suck etc ) and i thank you in advance (now back to modelling and screenies)

http://pulse.dbspot.com/downloads/RA/Robo%20Arena.zip

EDIT: The movement is a bit jerky when pointing at angles, any one got any tips to resolve that? thanks

EDIT2: Screeny:

N30F15H

Yes i know im a bastage but who cares?
Xander
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2004 13:26
Just a tip...please finish your games a little more before posting them here. At least put some 3D models or textures in...

Good Luck on your game

Xander Moser of Bolt Software
Firewall: Your Computer's First Defense - Real Time Strategy game
[href][/href]
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2004 19:13
it fits all teh things in how to know if ur game can be posted and now i have one model and better floor textures, skyboxes etc. I am now working on the actual game features and i didnt intend on posting again until i had made lots of progress

Yes i know im a bastage but who cares?
Powersoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2004 21:45 Edited at: 5th Sep 2004 05:30
interesting idea. . .

Scorched Turf --> Project Thread

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 00:36:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 00:36:07