Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / New to DB

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone. I've just joined the game creating community after I recently went out and bought DB from Game. Stunning piece of software, well done to creators. Really easy to begin. But I personally start to lose track when the graphics parts begin to come in. I am in need of someone experienced, who is willing to help this 'noob' to program a game with graphics. I do have experience with Basic as I used to use Basic A. If anyone is happy to help me get a boost in learning DB please reply to this. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thx all, l8rz! 8)
Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 00:18
My suggestion to you is that you should first go out and read the help files, and download a couple of tutorials to get the general feel of the language. After that, when you have a more specific problem with anything, you can ask on the forum and we'll be happy to help you

Whatever I did I didn't do it!
Apocalypse
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank anyways Kentaree for the hints, but I've already read the help files and tutorials. When you said:
"to get the general feel of the language."
Like I said I've used Basic in the old Basic A program. So I do grasp the basics of the language. I really want to learn the graphics making side to DB. If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:23:46
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:23:46