Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Silent Hill 4

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2004 14:14 Edited at: 10th Sep 2004 14:16
Hello,

Well, its official, I am addicted. Played it for only a few hours, and gotta say this is a great game. The way that when your in "The Room" you control Henry (main character) in First Person. The controls aren't too shabby for the first person either. Then when you get to the first area (sorry boy's and girl's, no spoilers), the switch to Traditional 3rd person view is great. If you used 2d controls in SH3, then you will be right at home. Controls in 3rd person are a bit stiff at times... and he is a slow runner. I am also disapointed in the lack of "Sh*t my self scary" scenes (but then again I am only in the first section). Other then that, I have no complaints so far.

Also got the soundtrack with it. Awesome I must say so. If you are a fan of the Survival/Horror Genre of gaming this is a must get.

Eric

AMD 64bit 3200+, Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro motherboard, 512meg HYPER RAM, ATI Radeon 9600XT 128mb, 120GB Maxtor 7200RPM, nFinity Version 2
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2004 18:46
I watched a video of it, and it does look like my cup of tea, lots of twisted visuals, sorta like a NIN or Manson video .

Van-B

Muhahahahaha.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2004 22:50
Can't say i've ever been a fan of the Silent Hills, this new installment wasn't really a major improvement.

The first one was awesome cause it got inside your head, especally making you chose paths to take and such, but the rest have been weaker than a guiness in the centre of London.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 14:24:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 14:24:03