Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Game Informer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2004 08:19
Is anyone here a subscriber to Game Informer? The next issue hits stores about a week after subscribers get it, and it's got a 12 page cover article (with huge screenshots) about ES IV: Oblivion. No other mag is gonna have stuff for months. So if anyone is... not that I'm asking for scans... but I'd love to at least talk to you about it

Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2004 08:25
I haven't gottent his months issue yet, but i'll be sure to try and scan it

(should be in my mail box any day now)

AMD 64bit 3200+, Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro motherboard, 512meg HYPER RAM, ATI Radeon 9600XT 128mb, 120GB Maxtor 7200RPM, nFinity Version 2
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Mouse, I can't wait just like you, when it comes out to stores I'm going to Gamestop, and I'm making waffles!LOL
The cover hints and one thing, HORSES, a faster way of travelling at last. I can't wait for it to comeout, but the fact that it will be on Ps3 pisses me off, because Playstation isn't the kind of system for PC style rpgs, it's more of a system for Square Enix style, games, though it will boost Bethesda's sales, so good move by them.

Got anime?I do.
Major Payn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2004 10:25
I have a subscription to Game informer, a great mag, I find it mind blowing that a little known, and less popular mag, gets exclusive looks at the hottest games, for example, they have had the first exclusive details and screens of GTA vice city, and GTA Sand andreas.

Guns arnt the problem, people are the problems, shoot all the people and guns arnt a problems anymore.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2004 22:32
Actually supposedly they have some of the most subscriptions in the US.

Eric-> Cheers

Anime-> It'll probably almost double their audience. I think it's a good move sales-wise.

Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree Mouse for the sales wise, just It doesn't fit the eastern rpg style the Playstation is known for.

Got anime?I do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 14:37:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 14:37:23