Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Blue GUI - Colour Picker Dialog box questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2004 22:58
1. Is it possible to determine whether the user cancelled to colour picker dialog? At the moment, i can't distinguish between picking blck, and cancelling.

2. Can you pass a colour to the dialog, so that it starts with the current colour?

Maybe these are enhancement requests, rather than issues!

BatVink
http://biglaugh.co.uk/catalog AMD 3000+ Barton, 512Mb Ram, 120 Gig Drive space, GeForce 5200 FX 128 Mb, Asus A7N8X Mobo.
Terms & Conditions apply
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2004 04:56
I'm afraid you cannot do either at the moment.

The first option is the more important one to attend to, changing the function so that it returns -1 if the dialog is cancelled.

As for passing a colour to the dialog, I can certainly add that as an optional parameter.

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2004 06:47
Quote: "The first option is the more important one to attend to, changing the function so that it returns -1 if the dialog is cancelled"

Would be good...I just have to hope nobody wants black at the moment!

Quote: "As for passing a colour to the dialog, I can certainly add that as an optional parameter"

Also a very nice to have. You may have a nice shade of Blue, for example (and a very good example, eh, Rob!), but want to tweak it slightly.

BatVink
http://biglaugh.co.uk/catalog AMD 3000+ Barton, 512Mb Ram, 120 Gig Drive space, GeForce 5200 FX 128 Mb, Asus A7N8X Mobo.
Terms & Conditions apply

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 00:56:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 00:56:36