Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Game Institute partners with Marist college

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I recieved an email about this:

Quote: "
The Game Institute has partnered with Marist College to deliver our students a new and valuable option in game training and education: the Marist College Game Developer Certificate Program. Marist College is ranked in the top 10% of all colleges and universities in the United States and is also rated as one of Princeton Review's "Best 351" schools.

Having a Marist College certificate on your resume can certainly help to improve your standing in or out of the games industry, since a recognized and accredited four-year college generally carries a good deal of weight and credibility. Marist College has generously agreed to allow current and former Game Institute students to transfer up to two applicable courses that they have already completed, and apply them directly to the new certificate with an appropriate tuition discount issued during program registration. The program is delivered entirely online and is open to Game Institute students anywhere in the world. The official website for the certificate program is http://www.marist.edu/gce/gaming/
"

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2004 00:43
Yea, I got that too. I'm thinking about it, but one of the programs started today. Some intro to c++ class. Maybe they'll let me jump in late since I already took that class with game institute.

"eureka" - Archimedes
Rknight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2004 18:55
Marist eh? I went there. Food stank. Was on the internet before anyone else, but they taught courses in VAXes.

I didn't know they were considered that good.

Located in a podunk town in the middle of nowhere with a name that in Indian means 'gunshot wound', Marist college is well.

I pity people who go there if it hasn't changed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 16:36:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 16:36:03